Your Silicon Valley relocation will be easier than you ever imagined when you work with me. Startin
g right now and every day until you make your move to the Santa Clara Valley, I’ll be there with you, scouting out the path ahead. I am an experts at California relocation, I’ll hold up my end on the real estate problem, but moving to Saratoga or Los Gatos entails more than just real estate. Read on to find out more.
The San Francisco/Silicon Valley area is the fastest-growing major metropolitan region in the United States. Thousands of families move to this desired area every year. I work hard to make sure that those who move with us reap the absolute best of The Valley of the Sun. We’ll help you find the right house in the right neighborhood — near the schools you need, with a manageable commute.
I am a tech savvy Realtor so I can effect much or even all of the home search process by ‘remote control’. Obviously it’s better if you can be here, on the ground, especially when it comes to making a final decision. By using digital photos and the internet I offer LIVE video streaming property showing as well, so you can ‘tour’ homes from afar, narrowing the selection down to those few that best fit your needs.
The home buying process in California can be intricate, but with my team we will walk you through it step-by-step. And we can help with all the other details of relocating to the Silicon Valley: Arranging financing, school information, transferring utilities, etc. We have moved hundreds of families from all over the world. Take a moment to fill out our detailed questionnaire to find your ideal new home. When we follow-up by telephone we’ll plot your particular relocation strategy.
Ready to get started right now?
You can make an appointment to meet in your home, my office office or through a video call. Or you can request a Comparative Market Analysis of your home’s value. You can fill out my detailed questionnaire to find your ideal new home. Or you can just pick up the phone and dial 408.357.4222. I am at your command, devoutly loyal, smart, frisky and eager to please…
About the South Bay
There are a number of well known structures and sites of interest in the South Bay:
- Hewlett Packard, Palo Alto
- Stanford University, Palo Alto
- HP Pavilion at San José, San Jose
- Hayes Mansion, South San Jose
- Plaza de César Chávez, downtown San Jose
- Cathedral Basilica of Saint Joseph, downtown San Jose
- Winchester Mystery House, West San Jose
- Santana Row, West San Jose
- Lick Observatory, San Jose
- Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum, West San Jose
- Mexican Heritage Plaza, East San Jose
- History Park at Kelley Park, Central San Jose
- Children’s Discovery Museum of San Jose, Downtown San Jose
- San Jose International Airport, San Jose
- San Jose Museum of Art, San Jose
- San Jose State University, San Jose
- Santa Clara University, Santa Clara (includes original Santa Clara Mission site)
- California’s Great America, Santa Clara
- The Tech Museum of Innovation, San Jose
- Moffett Federal Airfield, Sunnyvale/Mountain View
- This movie is part of the collection: Academic Film Archive of North America
Coldwell Banker Residential